Night AuditorHampton Inn & Suites, Ephrata - Weekend (Friday & Saturday) Night Auditor
Responsible for performing close of day scenarios for the hotel along with performing Guest Service duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
ONQPM Night Audit Curriculum –performs daily night audit tasks, including check-ins, check-outs, postings, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating and modifying groups, In conjunction with Guest Service duties:
- Greets, registers and assigns rooms, keys and gives out information on room location/directions.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours; makes reservations, arranges pickup/delivery to train station at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available i.e. Hershey Park, etc.
- Supplies information to callers and records messages.
- Answers telephone calls promptly and politely in accordance to the Hilton Brand Standards, and transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests.
- Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
- Records and delivers all wake up calls.
Certifications, Licenses, Registrations
CPR Certification preferred but will train
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
RAMP Certified as per Hilton’s Standards