Night CleanerDoubleTree - Full Time
Maintains hotel premise in a clean and orderly manor.
Essential duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Works alone without Supervision from 10pm -6am.
- Picks-up trash at entrances, parking areas, flower beds, empties outside receptacles, sweep entrances & sidewalks, transports trash to waste disposal area.
- General daily cleaning/vacuuming of hallways, restrooms, corridors, elevators, stairways, and other designed work areas.
- Delivers all of the clean/dirty linen to the housekeeping carts and linen rooms and dock.
- Delivers all of the needed supplies to the linen rooms and carts, puts away cots, cribs, helps with room deliveries as need the Front Desk, and helps Housekeepers as needed.
- Tags and turns in all Lost & Found items to Supervisor.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experience
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Required Training required upon hireApply Now