ReceiverDoubleTree- Full Time
Counts, measures, inspects or weighs articles to verify contents of shipments against Purchase Orders, Packing Slips & Invoices.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Promptly stores perishable items to prevent spoilage.
• Takes temperatures on products as specified and applies time and temperature controls in accordance with HACCP program.
• Rotates all products to insure a first in, first out usage system.
• Examines articles for quality and alerts Team Leader of discrepancies or the need to reject an item.
• Counts correctly all inventory items as shown on Inventory count sheets & orders stock as necessary based on previous experience, Kitchen Managers needs, & any other input to which he may be exposed.
• Attaches all invoices to their proper Purchase orders
• Records factors causing goods to be returned on Purchase Orders. • Responsible to complete inventories and rotate stock.
• Unloads and unpacks incoming shipments, and delivers all items to appropriate storage areas in a timely manner
• Cleans and organizes stockrooms, walk-ins, freezers and dock areas.
• Possess strong organizational skills, and the ability to multi task.
• Maintain a safe and sanitary work environment.
• Responsible for scheduling and tracking labor hours.
• Trains and supervises Receiving Team Members.
• Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
This position has no supervisory responsibilities
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions. Education and/or Experience High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Certificate, Licenses, Registrations A valid PA Drivers License Certified Serv Safe requiredApply Now