Recreation AssistantDoubleTree - Part Time
Coordinates daily activities assigned by recreation supervisor for resort recreation program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Provide feedback to Manager of Guest Recreation about activities.
- Knowledge of all recreational equipment their operation.
- Ability to set up basic programs, activities and demonstrations in recreation at various sites including center and pool facility.
- Supply input for new programs.
- Monitor safety of all guests and equipment.
- Responsible for overall control and maintain order with daily activities.
- Due to the seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experiences
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
CPR /First Aid Certification Preferred but will trainApply Now