Reservation / PBX AgentDoubleTree - Part Time
Reservation Agents answer phone calls and make transient reservations as well as book group rooms. They offer several package plans to callers to find one that meets the guest’s specific needs. They offer travel advice, and tourism information. Reservation Agents filter phone calls to appropriate parties, handle online reservations as well as sell Gift Certificates . They charge and refund deposits, change reservations and cancel them as necessary.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- OnQ PM (Reservations) Curriculum – Perform daily reservation tasks, Guest information, create profiles, room information, making reservations and rate plans, run reports.
- Answers incoming calls and making reservations.
- Filter incoming calls to other departments.
- Giving Guests driving directions and tourist information.
- Canceling and/or changing reservations.
- Selling and sending Gift Certificates.
- Answer questions regarding Guests Receipts.
- Help with Lost & Found – responsible for mailing items back to Guests.
- CARElog and assist Guest Service.
- Take Holiday Feast Reservations
- Assist Group Reservationist with imputing Reservations for group blocks.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Experience with computer software and strong customer service skills.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training upon hireApply Now