Restaurant ManagerDoubleTree - Full Time
Supervises and coordinates day to day activities of the Café 24Hundred Restaurant, Lounge and Room Service to provide fast and courteous service to Customers by performing the following duties.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains a high personal level of visibility throughout the restaurant, lounge & banquet space.
- Interacts with Guests and Team Members in a positive, welcoming, and servant style.
- Provides supervision and leadership support to Restaurant and Lounge operations.
- Oversees and enforces all dining services policies and procedures.
- Schedules Restaurant reservations and arranges parties or special services for diners.
- Addresses concerns of Guests and Team Members.
- Assigns work tasks and coordinates activities of dining room Team Members to ensure prompt and courteous service to patrons.
- Inspects restaurant, lounge and room service stations and server hallways for neatness and cleanliness.
- Trains and coordinates the restaurant and lounge Team Members in proper service etiquette.
- Ensures all employees are following standards set forth by Hilton Hotels.
- Works with the Food & Beverage Manager, Executive Chef and the Culinary Team to create new menus and standards of operation.
- Initiates and administers programs and procedural changes.
- Works in all areas of the restaurant, room service and lounge when business dictates.
- Totals receipts, at end of shift, to verify sales and clears cash drawer and computers.
- Manages all aspects of the dining experience to ensure the highest standards of service are maintained.
- Participates in the creation of budgets and follows the set budgets to maximize profits for the department and property.
- Works closely with the Food & Beverage Manager and Executive Chef to ensure the highest quality service to our Guests.
- Ensures POS system is programmed correctly, including the daily specials.
- Responsible for maintaining daily log sheets regarding schedule changes, department hour transfer and other relevant information regarding the shift.
- Accepts direction from Food and Beverage Manager, General Manager, and Executive Chef.
- Schedule requires flexibility.
- Performs other duties as assigned
Is responsible for the overall direction, coordination, and evaluation of this unit. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws.
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s Degree (A.A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; two to three years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
Serv Safe Certification preferred
RAMP Certification preferred but will train
CPR and First Aid Certification preferred but will trainApply Now