Sales AssistantDoubleTree - Part Time
The Sales Assistant’s role is to perform Administrative Support to the Sales Department, as well as assist Sales Manager in prospecting, soliciting, booking groups, ecommerce and serving as back-up to the Front Desk.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
• Optimize ecommerce sales by managing the website experience for the customer
• Working with eCommerce Manager and the property RDOSM / SM, to ensure content is optimized for searches, as well as relevant to consumers
• Developing relationships with third party vendors to ensure the property is marketed in the best possible placement with the latest and most accurate information
• Develop social networking initiatives, engaging the consumers through emerging social media markets and channels
• Answer incoming calls – direct to appropriate Sales Person.
• Prospects all market segments for new corporate, group and meeting room leads.
• Gather & distribute all group counts & function changes.
• Completes, distributes and makes necessary changes to BEO’s.
• Ability to check and sell meeting and banquet space, overnight rooms and group blocks up to and including writing contracts and BEO’s to complete the sale for incoming leads.
• Maintains collateral material inventory and customer service database.
• Assists in prospecting from sales contacts lists.
• Responsible for all group billing up to and including; daily posting of all group meetings and banquet functions as well as posting for all group guest rooms on a daily basis or as business dictates.
• Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High School diploma or GED equivalent and 4 years experience; or 4 years of previous work experience is sufficient to complete the tasks required of this position. Previous experience
in hotel sales department preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
CPR Certification preferred but will train
RAMP certified as per Hilton Standards