Sales & Marketing SpecialistDoubleTree - Full Time
Assists with projects, sales and activities for marketing products or services for the DoubleTree by Hilton. Acts as the primary Social Media Manager for the Hotel, and to performs administration support to the Sales Department.
Essential duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Assists in developing & executing marketing plans, strategies and objectives.
- Monitors effectiveness of existing marketing activities.
- Creates, designs, edits all marketing & promotional material and emails for the DoubleTree by Hilton
- Assists in implementing public relations programs, online events, and trade shows.
- Coordinates involvement in community social events and press releases.
- Coordinates ad contracts and placement.
- Maintains websites (updates, changes, graphics) and social media sites.
- Conducts customer surveys to obtain marketing information about organization products and services.
- Coordinates marketing activities with outside agencies and vendors as needed.
- Communicates marketing activities with department Managers.
- Sends out daily updates and guarantees.
- Distributes and makes necessary changes to BEO’s.
- Attend meetings and take minutes when required.
- Answer incoming calls and directs to appropriate Sales Person
- Maintains and files all group documents.
- Gather and distribute all group counts and function changes.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
To perform this job successfully, an individual must be able to perform each essential duty satisfactorily. The requirements listed below are representative of the knowledge, skill, and/or ability required. Reasonable accommodations may be made to enable individuals with disabilities to perform the essential functions.
Education and/or Experiences
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year college or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
CPR Certification Preferred but will train
Valid PA Driver’s License