Security OfficerDoubleTree - Full Time
This position protects hotel guests and property inside the hotel. The Security Officer protects the hotel premises against theft, fire, vandalism and trespassers.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities
• Must be able to remain calm in tense situations and be able to take charge in the event of an emergency.
• Frequently addresses complex, sensitive or controversial matters that can have a major impact on the Company.
• Must have knowledge and understanding of the operation of the fire panels.
• Patrols public areas to detect fires, unsafe conditions, and missing or inoperative safety equipment.
• Act as a liaison between police and the hotel in the event that there is a situation needed police attention.
• Confers with management, interviews Guests, Team Members and other persons when investigating disturbances, complaints, thefts, vandalism and accidents.
• Officer responds to complaints of thievery, disorder, and other disturbances within the hotel, restaurant and its parking areas. This may include contacting the local Police Department to give assistance.
• Other tasks may include warning or removing unauthorized individuals from the hotel, restaurant and parking areas to eliminate the unwanted harassment of hotel and restaurant guests. This may include contacting the local Police Department to give assistance.
• Assists management and enforcement officers (Fire, EMT, Police) in emergency situations.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); and 2-5 years related experience, training or trade/technical school training; or equivalent combination of education and experience
Certificates, License, Registrations
Valid PA Driver’s Licenses.
CPR Certification preferred (training provided)
RAMP Certified (training provided)
Hilton Brand Standards (training provided upon hire)