ServerDoubleTree Resort by Hilton - Part Time or Full Time
Serve Guests food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages in the dining room and lounge areas.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
• Keep a clean and organized work area.
• Complete opening and closing duties as instructed.
• Greet Guests in a warm and friendly manner.
• Take food orders and deliver food to tables.
• Take and deliver room service orders when needed.
• Answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
• Records or memorizes menu.
• Observes diners to respond to any additional requests, cleaning plates, refreshing beverages, and to determine when meal has been completed.
• Clears and resets tables as needed.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience. Bartending experience required.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train
RAMP Training preferred but will train