Server (Flexible)DoubleTree - Part Time
Serve Guests food and beverages, including alcoholic beverages in the dining room and lounge areas.
Essential duties and responsibilities include the following:
- Keep a clean and organized work area.
- Complete opening and closing duties as instructed.
- Accurately complete all accounting procedures at the beginning and ending of the shift.
- Greet Guests in a warm and friendly manner.
- Service Guests at all seats within the restaurant area.
- Take food orders and deliver food to tables.
- Take and deliver room service orders when needed.
- Answers questions, and makes suggestions regarding food and service.
- Records or memorizes menu.
- Places order in computer.
- Observes diners to respond to any additional requests, cleaning plates, refreshing beverages, and to determine when meal has been completed.
- Clears and resets tables as needed.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
High school diploma or general education degree (GED); or one to three months related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
ServSafe Certification preferred but will train
RAMP Training preferred but will train