Social Media Marketing CoordinatorCorporate - Full Time
The primary purpose for this position is to plan, implement and monitor the company’s Social Media Strategy in order to increase brand awareness, improve marketing efforts and increase sales.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Create and manage all Social Media for all the different business units
- Help Increase traffic to all social media sites and the Willow Valley website
- Responsible to update social media sites daily, adding new material, pictures, articles, promotional events and team recognition.
- Assist with talent acquisition, and setting up social media careers sites, working closely with HR.
- Researches and stays current on best website practices and social media platforms
- Edit and update the Willow Valley Website and Intranet as needed.
- Create newspaper ads, wedding ads, and any other ads for all properties
- Coordinate photo shoots as needed for updated material for ads, website pictures, and any other promotional material
- Works with each business unit for any advertising material that is needed
- Assists in developing and executing marketing strategies through social media with each business unit
- Creates, designs and edits marketing and promotional material for all the business units.
- Helps to market the brand with vacancies in commercial and residential properties
Education and/or Experience
Associate’s degree (A. A.) or equivalent from two-year College or technical school; or four years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.Apply Now