Wedding/Sales CoordinatorDoubleTree - Full Time
Responsible for the prospecting, soliciting, booking, and coordinating Weddings and Day Functions.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Solicit new business, attend Bridal shows, respond to leads, by telephone or direct conversation, and persons requiring group accommodations ( blocks off over 10 guest rooms) with or without meeting space and or on-site catering. Negotiate account details and contracts so that all pertinent aspects of solicitation and closing are complete and documented.
- Creates bookings, events and banquet event order (BEO) in Delphi.
- Probes client needs: rooms, desired dates, food & beverage, and meeting rooms.
- Process all correspondence, including contracts, billing of the deposits and following up on all details relating to the customer.
- Able to answer up to 50 phone/email inquiries per day and try to secure as many bookings as possible.
- Develop strong business relationships with market segment related clients.
- Must be able to make decisions on potential business evaluations which affect overall revenue and profitability of the DoubleTree by Hilton Resort.
- Initiates prospecting and solicitation of new accounts from local markets and outside
- regions for day events and weddings.
- Goes on outside sales call – must have a vehicle to use for outside sales calls that is in good condition, insured, and a current Driver’s License.
- Work as Manager on Duty.
Education and/or Experience
Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university; or eight years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
General Computer Skills with experience using Word, Excel, Power Point, Access database, Outlook Email, Internet Software, Delpi, Microsoft Office, and Hilton OnQ preferred.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Valid Driver’s License
CPR Certification preferred but will train
Hilton Brand Training upon hire