The purpose of this position is to maintain all aspects of the Human Resource Information System (HRIS), specializes in I-9 issues, processes the results of the Performance Review & Development (PRD) process, manages recruitment and job placement, administrates various forms of leave of absence, completes reporting functions, administrates the rewards program.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Maintains all aspects of HRIS: data entry for new hires, active Team Members, promotions, position changes, new positions, working closely with the Staff Accountant on payroll and timekeeping issues.
- Audits all reviews and wage increases. Ensures increases, promotions and merit increases are compliant with W.V. Compensation Plan.
- Distributes 30 & 90 day and annual reviews to Team Leaders.
- Administrates FMLA, Personal Leave, Short Term Disability tracking
- Specializes in knowledge of I-9 laws and procedures.
- Manages recruitment and job placement.
- Must be able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Education and/or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.) required; BA/BS degree preferred; 7 years HR experience; or equivalent combination of education and experience in a variety of functions including HRIS, employment law, HR policies and procedures. Advanced skills in Kronos or other HRIS software required, and Microsoft applications such as Word, Excel, and Power Point. Must have experience with Internet software, MS Windows OS, social media applications for business.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
PHR certification preferred
Valid driver’s license for occasional travel to hotels