Greets all visitors arriving at the Corporate Offices. Operates multiline telephone system to answer incoming calls and directs callers to appropriate personnel. Provides assistance with clerical duties that supports the Human Resources Department.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES include the following. Other duties may be assigned.
- Retrieves voice mail and forwards to appropriate personnel.
- Answers incoming telephone calls, and forwards calls to appropriate personnel or department.
- Takes and delivers messages or transfers calls to voice mail when appropriate personnel are unavailable.
- Answers questions about organization and provides callers with address, directions, and other information.
- Welcomes on-site visitors, determines nature of business, and announces visitors to appropriate personnel.
- Receives, sorts, and routes mail, and maintains and routes publications.
- Assists the Training Specialist with tracking and recording training company-wide.
- Performs other clerical duties as needed, such as filing, data entry, photocopying, and collating.
- Requires being punctual for work each day to open building entrance doors, in addition to regular attendance.
Able to maintain a high degree of confidentiality.
Proficiency with Outlook, Word and Excel is required.
EDUCATION and/or EXPERIENCE
High school education/GED; or up to six months related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.