Monitors activities in swimming areas by performing the following duties in accordance with the CPR Training, First Aid Training, and Lifeguard Training. Works in accordance with established procedures and/or specific instructions, the Lifeguard reports directly to the Director of Residential Properties. The Lifeguard is responsible or the daily operations of the pool and the cleaning of the pool and restrooms. Guards the pool and ensures that Residents and Members are using the facility in a safe and responsible manner.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Must have current Lifeguard Certification and CPR for the Professional Rescue and First Aid.
- Completes daily checklists.
- Guards the pool by watching, supervising and enforcing pool rules.
- Implements and communicates safety rules to Residents and Guests.
- Reports ANY accident /incident on the proper form to the Director of Residential Properties with 24 hours.
- Follows Department of Health pool regulations.
- Cleans and fills the pool and checks the ladders, pumps, and skimmers.
- Provides a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Hours needed: 11:30am – 7:00pm, weekdays and weekends
- Position needed to fill from Memorial Day to Labor Day
- Performs other duties as assigned.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training at time of hire
Life Saving Certification, CPR for the Professional Rescues and First Aid