Guest Services AssociateHampton Inn Mount Joy - Full Time ($14.00 per hr)
Accommodates Guests of the hotel by performing the following duties:
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- ONQpm GSA Curriculum-perform daily front desk tasks including check-in, check-out, posting, corrections, printing reports, room status, room availability, creating, and modifying groups, Guest/Group messages and hotel room block.
- Responsible for maintaining accurate Front Desk cash drawers/Posts charges such as room, sundry items, fax, copy and telephone. Computes bill, collects payment, and makes change for Guests. Deposits Guest’s valuables in safe deposit box at their request.
- Answers telephone calls promptly, politely in accordance to the Hilton Brand Standards, and transmits and receives telephone messages.
- Answers inquiries pertaining to hotel services; shopping, dining, entertainment, travel, transportation and tours, makes reservations, arranges pickup/delivery to Airport at the request of the Guest and sells seasonal tickets when available.
- Completes Daily Shift Checklist, keeps records of room availability and Guest’s accounts.
- Records and delivers all wake up calls.
- Assists in delivering of luggage, fruit baskets, flowers, etc. to Guests.
- Operates paging system to relay in-house announcement or call individuals to phone/Reports tasks.
- Sell items from the Suite Shop which may include alcohol.
- General cleaning and up keep of the hotel to include
- Helping in the Laundry
- Breakfast set-up
- Attending to Guest needs
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Education and/or Experience
High School Diploma or General Education Degree (GED); or 1 year related experience and/or training in a similar capacity; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training required upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s License