Guest Services ManagerHomewood Suites - Full Time
Assists Team Leader to ensure efficient and profitable operations by performing the following duties personally or through fellow Team Members. Also responsible to oversee thorough cash out report, balancing in areas of petty cash, safe and front desk drawers. Responsible for ensuring 100% Guest Satisfaction.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Responsible for hotel operations in absence of the General Manager, and participates in the MOD Schedule.
- Schedules all Guest Service Team Members according to budget guidelines – fills in as needed for staff shortages.
- Responsible for ordering office supplies, front desk uniforms and required Hilton Hotels Corporation Guest Service collateral while operating within monthly budget.
- Serves as hotel’s Hilton Honors Guest Services manager.
- Maintains balancing and clearing of house accounts in Hilton OnQ.
- Responsible for ensuring hotel’s OnQ packages and revenue are posted correctly.
- Responsible for training Guest Service Associates in accordance with standards as outlined by Hilton Hotels Corporation and Willow Valley (required video & emergency training).
- Conducts monthly Front Desk meeting with outlined agenda.
- Supervise proper handling of cash and responsible for maintaining budget and checkbook.
- Maximize occupancy by supervising and promoting yield management and suggestive selling of hotel, to ensure total revenue, RevPAR and ADR exceed projections. Helps establish minimum/maximum stay dates through Hilton OnQ.
- Follows established company policies, procedures, and practices to ensure compliance and consistency with all Team Members and Guests.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Directly supervises Team Members in Guests Services. Carries out supervisory responsibilities in accordance with the organization’s policies and applicable laws. Responsibilities include interviewing, hiring, and training Team Members; planning, assigning, and directing work; appraising performance; rewarding and disciplining Team Members; addressing complaints and resolving problems. Responsible for and designating a back-up for processing departmental payroll components in a timely manner, such as weekly timesheet approvals, transferal of hours, PTO, entering schedules, etc.
Education and /or Experience
Associates degree (A.A.) or equivalent from a two-year college or technical school; or 4 years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, License, Registrations
Hilton Brand Training upon hire
Valid PA Driver’s LicenseApply Now