LifeguardWillow Woods - Part Time/Seasonal
Monitors activities in swimming areas by performing the following duties in accordance with the CPR Training, First Aid Training, and Lifeguard Training. Works in accordance with established procedures and/or specific instructions, the Lifeguard reports directly to the Lead Lifeguard. The Lifeguard is responsible or the daily operations of the pool, maintain the mechanical operations and the cleaning of the pool and restrooms. Guards the pool and ensures that Guest and Members are using the facility in a safe and responsible matter.
Essential Duties and Responsibilities include the following:
- Must have current Lifeguard Certification and CPR for the Professional Rescue and First Aid.
- Completes daily checklists.
- Guards the fitness areas and the pool by watching, supervising and enforcing pool rules.
- Controls borrowed pool equipment.
- Implement and communicate safety rules to Team Members and Guests.
- Reports ANY accident /incident on the proper form to the Lead Lifeguard with 24 hours.
- Follows Department of Health pool regulations.
- Cleans and fills the pool and check the ladders, pumps and skimmers.
- Provide a superior experience to all Guests by giving warm hospitality and executing ways to exceed expectations.
- Performs other duties as assigned.
Due to seasonal needs within the Hospitality Industry it may be necessary to adjust schedules to meet the demands of our business.
This job has no supervisory responsibilities.
Education and/or Experience
Less than high school education; or up to one month related experience or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience.
Certificates, Licenses, Registrations
Hilton Brand training at time of hire
Life Saving Certification, CPR for the Professional Rescues and First Aid